Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I read a book! HAHA

I recommend everyone read this book, "It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be." by Paul Arden. Now if you know me well, I'm not much of a read, because quit frankly I can't read. I use to always get picked during popcorn reading in my British Literature class back in High School because I'd always struggle (I blame the A.D.D. and particle dyslexia).

Anyways, I actually read this entire 127 page book during my flight back to Cali. I honestly can't remember the last time I finished a book. It was really that good... It provides a unique insight into the world of advertising with motivating quotes, facts, pictures, words of wisdom, and thought proving ideas... READ IT! Trust me you'll be happy you did!

I liked it so much that I ordered Paul Arden's second book, "Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite." I'll let you know how that one is when I'm done!

0 comments: