Friday, March 5, 2010

Belvedere IX Event at Teddy's

[Sunday, February 28th] After another weekend of successful events in SD, I headed back up to LA for the Belvedere IX event at Teddy's inside the Roosevelt Hotel. Since Teddy's is such an exclusive venue, I was excited to check it out for the first time. I knew it was about to be one of those nights because they put Bee Nguyen (Hot Air), Neran Dhas, and Mik's (Passport) VIP tables all next to one another. Not a good idea... SMH. HAHA!

CLICK HERE to view photos from Teddy's.

Thanks to Kenny Mac we were poppin' bottles of Belevedere IX all night!
We're in need of a LOHS reunion ladies!
Rhea x Jenilee
The girls were getting crazy in the VIP including this girl... SMH!
I don't smoke, but apparently everyone else does, because our entire VIP areas looked like this thanks to Neran. I seriously couldn't breath... SMH!
Shout out to Chris Resto doing big things in LA!
Mik and the rest of us were all singing along to classic Biggie hits!
The big bro, Bee Nguyen, and his lady friends always up in VIP.
I spy Peter Benedicto (Incase)! I miss this guy!
Wait are those... Oh, nevermind they're Belvedere IX Lollipops!? HAHA
TK x Talia Sunset
Hollywood Holt x Ibn Jasper x Neran. Looks like Hollywood Holt, Neran, and I are gonna head to Miami for the WMC in March. SMH to that too! HAHA
Talia... SMH!
This picture turned out crazy, but I like it!
DJ Quix x DJ Lady Sha
I lost count of how many IX bottles we went through... SMH!
Here comes another bottle... SMH!
A few of us ended the night at Kitchen 24 with a mini version of the After School Special, actually Talia and I just split it so they put it in this baby bowl. HAHA
It was a night of debauchery with lots of SMH moments... HAHA! Its always nice to mix it up with LA's go-getters... Keeps me motivated. Gotta stay hustlin'!

0 comments: