Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hi An Diep aka Mom!

Since I moved to LA, I only get to see An Diep aka Mom for a few short hours out of the week. Trust me, she calls me everyday, probably 2 or 3 times, but I'm not complaining. Both Andrew aka Drew aka Brother and I moved out of San Diego at the end of Summer and its been hard for her. Luckily, Demi & Denzel moved back into the house to keep her company.

I know An Diep aka Mom reads my blog every night so I thought I'd give her a shout out! =) Holla!
I miss you Mom! See you Friday! Have a great day at work! 143!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 300 dollars on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?