Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Childhood Dream Birthday Party!

I totally forgot to blog about the time DJ Lady Sha spun at a McDonald's event in Echo Park for the unveiling of the new McCafe Frappe. It was seriously my childhood dream birthday party! Not only was the music on point, but they were giving out free McCafe frappes, chicken nuggets, golden french fries, coffee mugs, and even messenger bags. Did I mention there were quite a few hot looking hipster chicks there too! The only thing missing was the McDonald's Play Place, which we designated as the official after party!
Introducing DJ Lady Sha! :)
McDonald's is going to give Starbucks and all these other coffee chains a run for their money with the new McCafe frappe.
Mink x B x Jenn x Chachy x Mark x Neran x Quix




Crackin'!




It was then off to the Diamond Supply Co. flagship store on Fairfax for their Nightmare on Elm Street collaboration event.
You all know the man behind it all aka Nick Diamond.


Houston in the building!
I love gift bags!
"Throw some D's on it!" aka Rich Boy
Thanks again to DJ Lady Sha and Nick Diamond for inviting us out!

1 comments:

DJ Lady Sha said...

You guys coming MADE that event fabulous for me. Thank you Tony!*!*
lol...never thought I'd see us all grubbin on nuggets and fries together....

friends that eat together, stay together.

go us.

love, sha