Monday, September 22, 2008

Its a CELEBRATION!

I spent my entire Saturday in bed trying to recover from my binge drinking on Friday.  I was hurting all day... I told myself I wasn't going to drink on Saturday.  I threw up when I woke up, after my nap, and when I got to my car just before I drove off.  Ouch...

Saturday I celebrated a few birthdays. Starting off with dinner at Happy's Sushi (Mira Mesa) for Anne and Ryan Cabiling's 21st (HAHA) birthdays. We took over the entire restaurant with over 70+ people enjoying $1 sake specials, buy 2 get 1 free sushi rolls, and $1 off beers. We also had DJ Mark Marcelo's "Scrunchies and Headbands" mix keeping the party live!  I ended up eating a ton of food since I hadn't really eaten all day.  I was stuffed...

CLICK HERE to see the photos from Happy's Sushi and Prospect.
Anne (Birthday Girl) x Josephine
Happy Birthday Anne!  Lets dance!!!
I told myself I wouldn't drink but I ended up having a few shots of sake...
KJ with is ugly Asian smile... HAHA
Congrats to Jhoanna & Justin on their recent engagement.
Not another shot... 
Willy Santos. Pro Skater. USA.
Hi Chad!
Cheers to Anne & Ryan!
Round II
Round III... I think Anne was done after this one!  HAHA
I ended up leaving a bit early to head over to Prospect Bar & Lounge (La Jolla) for our Concrete event ft. DJ Rygar.  I anticipated a great turnout because of all the birthdays we had but it ended up being ridiculously packed.  We reached capacity by 11:30PM and we still had a huge line of people outside.  Thanks for coming out everyone!

Happy Birthday Noriza!
Charm x Jim = High School Sweethearts = Birthday Celebrants
James got a bit to drunk off these Patron shots that he got kicked out!  HAHA  I love you!
Ben (Blends) x Jessica x Ruby were also here to support DJ Rygar.
DJ Rygar reppin' the Bay!
Jessica x Angela are my favorite lebians!
The countdown to Charmaine's birthday at 11:59:59PM
Happy Birthday!  It was great to see the UrbanFX family again... Its been awhile!  I miss you guys!
143!
Pam x Alvin
Crackin'!
I am not sure if Josephine is doing the Solja Boy dance but she's holding a cigarette too.  I caught you red handed Josie!  HAHA
Wuss Clan!

Lou x Steven
Fel x Guil
Afterwards I headed over to Denny's (Mission Valley) with some of the homies, while Alvin cruised over to Tajima (Clairmont).

Glad to see you Pam and Margie!
The night ended with Alvin and I making a daring journey pass the 8 freeway... HAHA

Yet another adventurous weekend in the books... Its not over yet because in just a few hours I'm headed to the Chargers vs. Jets Monday Night Football Game!  YIPPY!

0 comments: