Monday, September 22, 2008

Its Thursday, which means the weekend is here!

On Thursday, few of us ate dinner at Neighborhood. While we were there Spade busted out his personal set of ninja knives...
I also stopped by 5&A Dime to say hi to Brandon and Jay.  They just re-released the 5&A Dime multi color t shirt, which is one of my favorites!

Meet up with the girls at Bumsville for a pre shot before heading over to our usual Thursday spot... Bar Dynamite!
Even Keith met up with us at Bumvsille in his new Mercedes C Class... Congrats!
The ladies love Keith (and so do I... HAHA)! Fel x Keith x Meg
Hi April!
WTF?  Why are we matching?  Geez...
Jhoanna still loves me, despite the fact that I broke her leg in 8th grade... I'm still sorry!
Kat x Verna x Roseanne x Jamie
TK x 2
Kev x Jeremy = Drunkenness 
Wildboyz 4 Life!
I miss DJ Mark Marcelo!

0 comments: