Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Night Football

I got Charger season tickets once again with Alvin in View 20. We've already missed the first 3 home games, including the season opener against the Panthers. Therefore we were both really excited about tonight's Monday Night Football Game versus the Jets. Not only was it a nationally televised game, but it was our chance to see one of the NFL's legendary players... Brett Farve!

I was going to tailgate with the rest of the D-4 crew but I decided to wait for Alvin to get off work at 3PM. It took us a min to finally park but it was perfect because we still had at least 30 minutes to chill with the homies, grab a bit of left over munchies, have a few drinks, and go straight in.  

Kimtan x April x Alvin partying in Section D-4

Alvin and I were both still hungry so we grab these bomb ass "Boss Dogs" ($10 ea.), a Bud Lite ($8.50), and a Pepsi ($4.50)... But the lady only charged me $18.50 instead of $33.00... I think its because I used my evil magical Lord Voldemort powers.  MUAHAHA  
The view from our seats... V20 Row 13 Seat 4

I made my way down to Section F38 to meet up with my cousins from LA but they were outside smoking so we didn't get to meet up... Next time!


I'm Lord Voldemort... I've infected everyone!  MUAHAHAHA... Doesn't this photo look green screened?  HAHA
This is the closest I'll ever get to future Hall of Famer, Brett Farve (#4)... 
Chargers 48 - Jets 29.  1-2 sounds so much better than 0-3.  Its about time we got a W... Great job Bolts!!!  Bring on the Oakland Raiders... San Diego Super Chargers!!!

Just in case you missed the highlights from the games... Check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

damn your pink eye is disgusting fool. GET THAT CHECKED! and stop staring at your poo in the toilet for so long.

mai.ninja said...

OMG you went to the stadium w/ pink eye... you touched everything didn't you! *shudders* germs - so gross!