Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tropic Thunder

Tuesday a few of us went down to AMC 20 in Mission Valley to catch a free sneak preview of Spike Lee's new film, "Miracle at St. Anna".  Although I still have lots of work to do before I leave for SF, the preview looked really good, and it was free so why not!  

I remember back in High School, we use to mob down to Mission Valley to watch movies every Friday.  We watched "She's All That" starring Freddie Prinze Jr. with almost 30 people.  HAHA  Those were the days...
Anyways, I was laggin' so half of us didn't make it into the free sneak preview.  BOO!  So instead we watched "Tropic Thunder".  However Jen loved "Miracle at St. Anna's" so I still want to watch it!

"Tropic Thunder" has been out for a while now but I never got a chance to watch it.  It's pretty hilarious and there are lots of well known actors and cameos in the movie.  Parts of it are ridiculous but its a stupid funny type of movie.  I enjoyed it.  

I rate the movie as solid B.
Early that day I got a surprise visit from Randy from RAD Clothing.  He's the creative genius behind evolving brand.  You can find RAD's new Fall '08 line on their website: www.RadisRad.com

Thanks for dropping by my friend!  Also, if you're going to World of Dance this weekend make sure you check out their booth at the event. 
After the movie, we were all starving so we headed over to Dave & Busters for happy hour!
The Peppercorn Sirloin Steak is the BOMB!  HAHA
Vince x Meg
JR loves Cheesecake!
Annabelle disinfecting herself of my pink eye virus... HAHA
Apparently George was unstoppable on the billiards table. 6-0
We all got our fortunes told too by this mysterious fortune teller.
The End.  Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: