Monday, September 22, 2008

Julz is my HERO!

Both Jay (5&A Dime) and Flo (UNIV) celebrated their birthdays at U-31 in North Park on Friday.  I like U-31 because there is no dress code, cheap drinks, and its outside of Downtown.  The place was crackin'!

CLICK HERE to see photos from my weekend in SD.

I haven't seen Yuki in forever!
Althea x Julz (My Hero) x Cindy x Joe (Avnt Grde)
Happy Birthday Flo!
Birthday Boyz... No homo!
Aww... Thats cute!  Julz and Kev are matching!
And Irons and I have our shirts off... WTF?
Marlene with Roseanne emerging from my hairless arm pit...
These are Steven and my former wives: Felicia x Jen
So cute!
I guess I was angry in this picture...
JR x Meg
I guess Jay and I were doing our impression of E.T.
Crackin'!
Julie x TK x Ren
So I ended up spending $100 at the bar, which is a lot considering most drinks are only $4.  The last part of the night was a blur.  Apparently I was biting everyone, we ate tacos (which I kind of remember b/c I paid), and we got a ride back to Bums from Scott (One People Project).  Anyways, here are more photos taken from the Bumsville Bitches blog of the aftermath by Legs aka Michelle:

Once we headed home there was much fun to be had for the sober ones. Toe-Knee made a bit of a mess... Details won't be posted but you can all enjoy the pictures and decide what you think happened... I LOVE YOU TOE-KNEE....Julz SAVED the day...

And with a SMILE on his face!!!! THANKS JULZ.......A few friends strolled through and got to witness the mess...oh what fun....Once we unclogged the sink..the dishes needed to be taken out and HOSED OFF!!! After several more rounds of hosing, they got washed in the dishwasher 3 times!!!!! And after it all, I personally told Julz he had MY permission to tag Toe-Knee with the sharpies, he agreed it would be sweet revenge, but decided to give him a bear hug instead. Thanks for a fantastic night guys. Legs out.

Once again, thank you to my wonderful friends!  I'm sorry for being such a drunken mess... I know I need to cut back on drinking... 143!

P.S. I love you JULZ!  You're my HERO!  Can you get rid of PINK EYE too?

0 comments: