Saturday, January 17, 2009

$150 on a Wednesday!?

On Wednesday, I spent the day at 5&A Dime.  I had a heart to heart with Jay (5&A Dime), which almost brought us to tears.  HAHA.  It was an inspiring talk that pushes me to keep grindin' and hustlin'.  Thanks Jay!

That night a few of us headed out to El Dorado to meet up with Vince and his cousins.  I ended up running to Shane (Wave House).  I miss that guy!  We ended up doing a few rounds and playing some pool.  I spent $150 at the bar... On a Wednesday!  WTF!?  That just means I gotta hustle harder...
Tristan (Virgin America) x Meghan (Party Animal)... HAHA!
Meghan and I challenged Trapse and Karl to a game of pool.  Losers have to buy the winners a shot!  Thanks guys!  HAHA
I guess Meghan's shutter is messed up but this picture actually came out pretty cool.  Vince x Beast!  Beast is Vince's cousin from Toronto who was leaving to go back home the next day.  Hope you had fun in SD bro!
Photos courtesy of Meghan aka Meh Meh

0 comments: