Monday, January 12, 2009

Shot Gun!

I had people come over on Sunday to watch the Chargers vs. Steelers game.  I'm still depressed... Lets not talk about the game.  We went from watching the game, to shot gunning beers, to mobbin' to Vons, to cooking spaghetti, to shot gunning more beers, to pumping fist, to watching disgusting videos online, to racing in the streets (on foot).  It was pure insanity.  I loved it and I've only been back for less than 36 hours.  HAHA.

CLICK HERE to view photos from the madness.

Steven (TAA) was the first one over to the house...
Alvin watching the game in HD in my room.
We ended up watching the game downstairs...
and shot gunning beers in the backyard.  I don't even like beer!  WTF!?
It still hurts...
We just ended up drinking out sorrows away with more beer!
Group Shot Gun!
I ended up spitting half my beer out because Josephine made me laugh...
After the depressing game, we were all starving so we made a trip to Vons for food and more beer.  I've never gone to the grocery store with so many people... Crackin'!  HAHA.  The guys picked out the beer, while the girls gathered ingredients to cook spaghetti.
$120 worth of beer and food.
Mobbin'
Fun times!
Michelle was the head chef, with Jenn and Tristan as her assistants.
We spiced up the party with special effects from a leaf blower... HAHA.  WTF!?
Time to eat!  I love spaghetti w/ french bread!
More shot gunning!  HAHA
Check out the technique!  Yes, I am barefoot!  HAHA.  I'm a savage...
Peep Vince's amazing pose!  Thats why I'm crackin' up so much.  Vince definitely won the award for TIME OF MY LIFE!
HAHA.
"Ride it!  My pony!"
Back to eating...
At first there was one fist pump...
One fist pump turned into many...
More movie magic!
Then Cecile ended up cutting Chris' hair with a pair of kitchen scissors.  "I just want to know if you're down!  Are you down?" -Chris
Damn... Cecile is down!
She ended up giving him a bowl cut, with a real bowl! 
Cecile x Chris x Cheryl
Dumb and Dumber!
120 beers later... Well we didn't drink all 120 of them.  I still got like 40 in my fridge.
Then we ended up outside in the streets for a foot race between Cecile and Vince.  Who does foot races?  We do!  HAHA
Cecile is one fast as chick!  Vince came out victorious though.  Good race...
I ended up racing Steven... It was a tie.  What a waste of energy.  HAHA
Another random ass night with fun people and lots of laughs.  I'm lovin' life and everyone in it!

Wildboyz 4 Life!  FF!  Buck buck buck!!!

0 comments: