Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Facebook vs. Myspace

For the longest time I've only used Myspace.  Although, I've always had a Facebook account, I never got accustom to using it.  It looked so confusing... What are all these different apps, invites, and "poking" business.  But since I was in Egypt, I started using Facebook because Myspace was blocked.

Facebook just seems more personal too.  I love that there aren't a bunch of fake profiles or random companies that keep sending you request.  Plus I've been able to find so many old friends from high school.  People that I haven't seen or heard from in years.  The chat feature is cool too and they have a cool Facebook app for the iPhone that I always use.  Facebook has grown on me... Its still a bit confusing but I'm slowly learning.

I am still on Myspace but mainly to promote upcoming events... 

Like dude... What are all these requests?
Add me on Facebook.  My name is Toe-Knee Nguyen.  Also, if don't have me as a friend already on myspace please add me as well.  See you on the social network...

1 comments:

MAKA said...

yeah i just got back into my facebook and i'm loving it... the IM feature is the shit.