Monday, January 12, 2009

NYE 2009 Photos

Since I'm so behind on the blog, I thought I'd just let you know the pictures from our insane New Years Eve 2009 bash at House of Blues and the Courtyard Marriott are now posted. It was pure insanity... I loved it! I had so much fun and I think everyone else did too. By far the best way to start off the year... Too bad I left right after at 6AM to the airport headed to Africa, but that isn't a bad thing either.  HAHA

Enjoy the pictures for now and I'll be posting a full recap in the morning. Have a wonderful night!

CLICK HERE to view my photos from NYE. Thanks Alex Flores for taking most of the photos.  There's actually more photos but I could only post the PG-13 ones... HAHA.  I know many of you are probably also wondering where the photo booth pictures are from Legends Lounge but those will be posted soon too on Victory's flickr. Thanks for being patient!

Here are a few NYE 2009 recap blogs for you to check out:
Jenn




Just in case you missed the video from all the madness that was the Marriott Courtyard. Here's the video again:

0 comments: