Friday, January 16, 2009

Motown Philly Back Again!

I got up before 9AM everyday this week.  Partly because my sleeping habits are all out of sync.  I haven't really been sleeping.  Instead, I've been taking periodic naps throughout the day and night.  I've managed to be really productive though this week, since I have a crazy week coming up full of events for ASR/Agenda.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Thursday.

I've cruised over to the Grubbery in Sabre Springs twice this week for breakfast.  Check out this tasty breakfast bagel I had on Tuesday.
I'm getting hungry just lookin' at these pictures!  
On Thursday, Flo, Steven, Tristan, and I grabbed food at the Grubbery.  Steven (TAA) loves his chocolate twist... So he got 2!  You skinny fat kid!
Same with Flo (5&A Dime)... 2 chocolate covered donuts!
I spent my Thursday afternoon going in and out of meetings in Downtown.  After I was done, I headed to the Boyz II Men concert at House of Blues.  Yeah, I said Boyz II Men!  I didn't even know they were still touring.  I ended up rollin' out to HOB with Edwin, Erwin, and Tristan to meet up with the rest of the girls, who were out enjoying SD Restaurant week.  It was weird at first rollin' to a Boyz II Men concert with 3 other dudes.  HAHA

The place was so packed!  It was a sold out event!  The crowd was so diverse.  I loved it!  There were all kinds of people there, and everyone knew all the words to the songs.
BOYZ II MEN is the shit!
Suz x Josie x Cecile x Rhoda x Jenny x TK
The crowd was lovin' it and so was I!  One of the most fun concerts I've been to.
I also ran into Steve, who I haven't seen since high school.  His girlfriend was nice enough to buy us a round of shots.  Thanks!
Here's Roger (Bartender) and Josephine were dancing behind the bar!  Get it girl!
My favorites! =)
After being serenaded by Boyz II Men, we headed to El Dorado Cocktail Lounge on Broadway and 11th... again.  I was just there on Wednesday.  Jenn ended up meeting up afterwards for a few drinks.  There weren't many people there, but it was cool to just chill out.
Pizza break at Broadway Pizza.  I love Pizza!
Willie x Krystal x TK
Rosanne x Iron Mike
Torin is always blazin' the dance floor... 
I ended up crashing at Edwin and Erwin's apartment that night.  We all headed to Cafe 222 for breakfast in the morning.  It was another beautiful day in Souther California!
I love starting off my day with fresh squeezed Orange Juice... and Edwin (Segue)! BHAHA
Eggs Benedict!
Waffles!
Check out Annabelle's sad face and Erwin mean muggin'!  HAHA
2nd and Island.
I was just in Chicago last week, were it was 23 degrees. Damn thats way too cold! I love Southern California because its been 80 degrees the past few days. Doesn't get any better than that! I love SD!

0 comments: