Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bruised Toes...

Last night I drove up to Hollywood after class. On my way up I stopped by Harney Sushi in Oceanside where DJ Majestik (Z90.3) aka Alaric was providing the musical ambience. I am a huge fan of Harney's, especially because of the Bomb James Bomb roll (its seriously the best sushi roll ever). I didn't even know they had another location. Aplus aka Andrew, the Prince aka Kimtan, Impakt aka Glenn, and Jeff aka... Jeff were also all there hanging out. Jeff Rimando is moving to Vegas next week so we're going to have a going away dinner at Harney Sushi next Wednesday. Come hang out and try the Bomb James Bomb roll... You'll love it! I took a few pictures at Harney's but I forgot to bring my camera wire so I can't transfer the pictures.

Anyhow, I meet up with Chachy at the Comedy Store off Sunset. They just had a private screening for Pauly Shore's upcoming movie "Adoption." Be on the look out for that soon... Chachy was ecstatic that the everything went perfectly. Congrats my friend! We celebrated at Thai Patio off Hollywood Blvd with a romantic dinner for two. HAHA. Its weird to go there on a week day and completely sober...

Check out Chachy sprawled out on the couch from the food coma... He's not the cutest sleeper!
He was knocked out so Melissa and I painted his toe nails dark purple... HAHA. They actually just look like bruised toes... HAHA!
In the morning, we dropped off Chachy at work and decided we'd work on our fitness and go jogging through Runyan Canyon in the Hollywood Hills. I didn't know how intense the trail was, but we pretty much walked 75% of it. The hills are crazy! But we got some good cardio and sweat going on...
The view from the top is absolutely amazing!
Look at the Hollywood sign... FYI: Thats not my poorly painted finger nail! HAHA
Its off to dinner now! See you guys at Level 3 for the Grand Opening of 21XL's newest 18+/21+ club. We're probably going to stop by Area too. See you in the streets of Hollywood!

0 comments: