Monday, March 23, 2009

Bummin' around LA!

Since we weren't planning to stay the night in LA, none of us brought a change of clothes or personal hygiene stuff (I had my toothbrush though, I always carry it in my backpack). So Friday morning we all headed out to brunch wearing exactly the same outfit from the night before. HAHA.

We actually dropped Melissa off at her hair appointment, where we ended up seeing Slim from 112), I know super random! I wanted to say hi but he was across the street. I'm sure he'd remember me, but I didn't want to be that dude yelling across the street. We ended up going to King's Road Cafe near the Beverly Center to meet up with Anne Marie aka Baby Chanak for brunch. Good pick Anne Marie!

Anne Marie x Meghan x Jenn x Mark Marcelo
Eggs benedict and orange juice = Perfect start to your day!
Afterwards brunch we cruised over to Mark Marcelo's apartment in La Brea to kick back and relax.
I meet up with Ben (Clae) at the Stussy store off of La Brea after picking up Melissa from hair appointment. I ended up getting 2 button ups... Thanks Jeff (Stussy)!
We ended up having a mini house party at Mark Marcelo's. They had out of town guest there for Jon Lego's birthday weekend. I wish I could have stayed but I had an event to host in SD.
Sammie also dropped by too! Her and Melissa are bangin' twins! HAHA
Chillin'...
Both Jenn and Meghan were embarrassed b/c they haven't showered and are still wearing the same thing from the night before... HAHA! Don't worry... I do it all the time! ;)
Vince Ocampo (ClassicBoyz) ended up picking us up on his way down to SD. Thanks Vince for coming to our rescue. We all knocked the f**k out in the car... I was so tired! I've been really sleepy lately... WTF!?

Thanks for the hospitality! See you soon LA!

0 comments: