Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I love Zack Morris!" @ Thin/Onyx

Since I didn't leave LA until 8:00PM, I had to basically go straight to Downtown San Diego to Thin/Onyx. I was pretty much knocked out the entire drive down. Thanks Vince (ClassicBoyz) for the ride back to SD. I made a quick pit stop at home and changed before heading down...

CLICK HERE to view pictures from THIN/ONYX.

We had tons of birthday celebrants so the place was crackin'! Its so funny to hear people saying the secret password at the door... "I love Zack Morris!" HAHA
Happy 21st (for the 10th time) Birthday Alfredo (UFX Alumni | CSSD)! 143!
Alfredo x Lala
edROC (Mindz Alike) was spinnin' 80s/90s in the beginning of the night.
It was a mini FORMALity reunion in celebration of Philip Geniza's birthday. NBT aka Jason Oxina and Steve Mayo (not pictured) both came through. I miss those guys!
Damn, you okay Yogi? HAHA... I think you took the Patron shot too quickly! HAHA... Cheers!
Mitzie was also there celebrating her birthday. She brought her entire entourage of beautiful ladies with her... I hope you guys had fun!!!
Happy Birthday Melissa! We've known each other since I was in 7th grade at Black Mtn. Middle School... HAHA!
Husband x Wife
It was a Poway Unified School District reunion: MCHS x RBHS
DJ Impakt (Mass Appeal) kept the party crackin' in Thin!
Since Alfredo wasn't there when I brought out the first sparkler we had to do it again... Take 2!
You know how we do... HAHA
Your turn Jill! Welcome back to San Diego...
Onyx was crackin' like always...
partially because of this man... DJ Julz (Mindz Alike)!
Mel x Kassie
How come we're totally matching? HAHA
TK x Jason Oxina x Jason's Date (?)
I hardly drank that night... Probably just 1 shot of Patron and a few swigs from the vodka bottle. Thanks to all the birthday celebrants who celebrated with us and those of you that came out... Look out for the next Exclusive event coming April 4th!

0 comments: