Monday, March 23, 2009

We Stay Fresh!

This past Thrusday I took a short road trip up to Incahoots in Fullerton for the Stay Fresh 3 Year Anniversary party. Chris Cruz (Stay Fresh) asked me to co-host the event with him along side Mark Mariano aka Porky (Magec). It's not your ideal venue, but the place was crackin' by 10:30PM. The line wrapped around the building and there were well over +1,200 people.

We ended up mobbin' 40+ deep from San Diego. It was weird because I had 3 of the Wildboyz family younger siblings with me. HAHA. Vince Ocampo, Lani Robles, Cito Santos, and their entourage of friends. I know, I still can't get over it. HAHA. But everyone seemed to have a great time... Thanks to Chris Cruz and the Stay Fresh fam for taking care of all of us. 143!

CLICK HERE to see photos from the Stay Fresh 3 Year Anniversary.

SD is definitely in the building! M.A.G.E.C rolled up reppin' for Kimmedee's birthday! Yay, you're finally 21!!!
Mark Marcelo (Mindz Alike) was killin' it on the decks!
You know what time it is... Patron time! HAHA
Happy 3rd Anniversary to Stay Fresh!!!
Archie x Razo (Victory) x Jomo x Jenn x Meg
Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd) was movin' and groovin' all night!
Yogi (Xclusiv) x Jenn... Hi!? HAHA
Look at all these youngsters bumpin' and grindin' on the dance floor. I seriously saw kids dry humping, but hey I probably would have been doing the same too!
Cheers to the DJ Zeb!!!
There he is... DJ Zeb (Stay Fesh) aka my WOD roommate! HAHA
Do you guys see baby Chris and baby Verna? HAHA Thanks for coming out and supporting guys!
Dude, Porky is always trying to out do me... We were totally matching that night. Black cardigan, white shirt, black jeans, and black shoes. WTF? HAHA.
Meghan x David x Jenn
I can't believe I'm at the club with Lani Robles aka Verna's sister. They're freakin' twins! HAHA
Happy Birthday Kimmedee!
We Stay Fresh! HAHA
Jeri Lee (Babe Blvd) was also there shakin' it on the gogo box!
Its crazy in there!
Natalie x Chris Crux x Janey
I ran into a few SD peeps up there. Mr. Conrad (Fizix), Rowell, and Rick. Conrad was done... Here's my impression of him... HAHA! Good seeing you guys!
We were originally suppose to roll back down to SD but Mark Marcelo, Dunn, Meghan, Jenn, and I ended up paying Melissa a visit in North Hollywood. Slumber party! HAHA...

Fun times! Thanks to those of you that came up from SD. Special shout out to Rosewood Royale. I look forward to working with you guys soon!

Sorry about your purse Jenn! It could be worse remember... HAHA!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

yes, i could've lost my eyelashes, gotten pooped on, and had someone give me a purple nurple.. i know i know.

hahahaha. you're so random.