Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dirty Mondays vs. One People Project

After a meeting with House of Blues on Monday, I meet up with some of the homies at Willy's Workshop to head up to Encinitas for Dirty Mondays. Everyone was crackin' jokes when I got there because I was already bright red from the mojitos I had at the meeting. We packed 7 people into the 4Runner and headed north...

Last time I was at the Saloon, Scott (One People Project) asked if I wanted to co-host an event there with him and Gabe Vega. Sure, why not? I thought it would be refreshing to party somewhere outside of the Gaslamp with a totally different crowd. We had the place crackin' by 10:30PM...

CLICK HERE to see my photos from Dirty Mondays
CLICK HERE to see Mikey's photos from Dirty Mondays.

Chillin' in the parking lot...
Dirty Mondays vs. One People Project
Flo aka Uncle Junie (5&A Dime) opened up the night!
Team Stripper Money Reunited: Jenn x Meg
Patron time!
One.
Kimtan (open your eyes) x Jenny x Joe x Steven x Josie (open your eyes too) x Mark Marcelo... Whats wrong with you Mark?
Default.
I like this photo...
Gelen x Scott (One People)
You're host for the night: Scott x TK x Brett
Joe Iggy with dreads... HAHA
Mikey x Brett
Rastafari!
Gabe Vega with the birthday celebrant! Thanks again for everything Gabe! Lets do it again...
TK x Thania aka Queen of the Jungle... HAHA
??? x ??? x Jessi x TK... I met Jessi in New York through Irv. Its crazy to run into her in Encinitas. HAHA Small world...
Peace.
Ended the night with a California Burrito at Filiburto's... So delicious! Thanks to everyone that came out on a Monday. We'll be doing it again soon... Thanks to One People Project and Gabe Vega once again for bringing me on board. Till next time...

0 comments: