Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Highlands... Sober!

I can't remember the last time I went out without having a drink. Its funny because I use to never drink before January '08. Well maybe the occasional shot here and there but I hardly ever drank. Times have changed... HAHA.

I mean I'm constantly out "working" so it kinda comes with the territory. But this past Friday, Chachy, Melissa, and I decided to play the Sober Game. If anyone takes a sip of alcohol you had to buy a round for the rest of us. We decided to meet up with Neran (Agenda), Peter, and Ben (Clae) at Highlands for the usual Friday night party. It was also the HIN Pre-Party so there were lots of out of towners.

How long did we last you ask? Maybe 10 minutes max before Peter ended up buying us all a round of Patron... HAHA. FAIL. Thanks for helping us stay sober, Peter! Geez, but we all agreed that since we're taking this shot together it would be okay. Chachy also made the point that we're playing the sober game so as long as we didn't get intoxicated then we'd still be considered sober. I guess it depends on your definition of sober. To me, sober means not drunk. HAHA. That was our only drink all night...

FAIL. Neran x Chachy x Melissa x Peter x TK
Highlands was crackin' as usual. I'm not too sure what Ian is so excited about but I think its because he remembered the picture I showed him of Kristin Kreuk from Mammoth. HAHA.
Ben Wang is always in the shadows emotionless. HAHA
Here I am with the beautiful Misa Campo. You still own me for my birthday! HAHA
Chantha (TM ABDC) x Chachy = Party Animals!
I didn't take many pictures at all. It felt weird for a minute being so sober at Highlands. I think I learned my lesson from the last time I was there.... HAHA. Lets not talk about what happen at Thai Patio. HAHAHHAHAHA.

Anyways, we spent most of the night just chillin', mingling with friends, and dodging bottles of alcohol. I ran into a handful of people I haven't seen in a while too, so it was a nice reunion.

On top of that I didn't spend any money, I had a good time, and I remember everything! HAHA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


Sometimes I get lucky, finding a http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE ecommerce website was a life changer for me. After I used it for one month I earn $100.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net free service is a radical improvement on my present selling on the
Internet