Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spontaneous Trip to Universal Studios!

Friday morning Melissa brought me to Aroma Coffee & Tea for breakfast in Studio City. I heard there's always a line outside the door. The place's decor made for a very warm and cozy cafe shop feel. I loved the outdoor seating areas surrounding the entire shop.
The food was delicious too! Eggs benedict and fresh orange juice... It was the perfect way to start off the day.
While chit chatting over breakfast, we thought it would be fun to spend the day at Universal Studios Hollywood since our 3rd member of the Three Musketeers aka Chachy was at work. I still had those complimentary tickets from Stacey (WOD)... I know, you guys wish you knew Stacey too! She's always hookin' it up! I love her!!! Thanks!

Only problem was neither of us have showered or brushed our teeth. TMI?! HAHA What can I say, I'm a dirty kid. But we didn't care because at least we were both dirty kids. HAHA

So our spontaneous trip to Universal was underway...
One of these statues was an actual person. I was trippin' at first... HAHA
We got to ride the new Simpsons Ride at Krustyland. It was pretty cool, but I'm still a fan of the old Back to the Future ride. It was still fun none the less...
Time to check out the World Famous Studio Tour...
TK x Mel
HAHA! Someone's legs didn't touch the floor... Thats what I call, baby legs!
On the set of Desperate House Wives...
Wisteria Lane
Whoville!?
Bates Motel x Psycho
What's your favorite dinosaur?
Stegosaurus?
We survived Jurasic Park!
Who are these kids? HAHA
The parked closed at 5PM but we were able to watch Terminator 3D, Shriek 4D, Jurassic Park, The Mummy, The Simpsons Ride, Studio Tour, and House of Horrors (Melissa's favorite... HAHA). 5PM is way to early for a theme park to close but we still had lot of fun goofing off and being weird in the streets of Universal...

Afterwards it was time to eat! I was starving so we hit up a Japanese restaurant nearby.
The place was decorated like some kind of crazy Japanese bazar. It was cool... Good food too!
It was time to head back and brush our teeth... HAHA!

To be continued...

0 comments: