Sunday, March 15, 2009

What the HELLZ happen?

I've got to do some catching up on the blog once again. Lets rewind back to Tuesday, March 10th when Flo aka Uncle Junie and I rolled up to LA for the Hellz Bellz x Stussy x Love Made party, "Ladies First." Hopefully you've seen the 5DTV footage from that night in my recent post. It was a definite fun times night, espeically since SD mobbed up to LA. I love seeing the SD family in LA. It was probably one of the best times I've had in LA.

CLICK HERE to see the photos from "Ladies First"
CLICK HERE to read up on Jomo's recap from his blog.

Anyways, Flo and I meet up with his friend Sondra (Hasbro) at the Farmer's Market at the Grove. Look at this juicy Rueben sandwich I order... It was so good!
Meet Sondra! She's on of the Product Directors at Hasbro in LA, which makes Transformers and G.I. Joe toys. What a cool job... I love toys! One of the perks with working for such a large toy company is she already got to see G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra movie! She said its really good... I can't wait! I'm so jealous!
After our late lunch/early dinner, Flo, Sondra, I meet up with Cros1 (Armory) and Hektik (Armory) at the Hellz Bellz office to catch up with everyone before the night's festivities takes its course.

We ended up going to the Ecco Lounge at around 11PM to find a pretty long line of eager party goers. Luckily for us, I met the bouncer previously so we didn't have to wait. Thank you! Once we step into the club, it was PARTY TIME! I would like to apologize for my actions in advance. HAHA

You guys are babies: Melissa x Mink (Hellz)
Alabanza Siblings!
Sammie x Loraine x TK x Patron Time!
Another set of "siblings"! HAHA
No they aren't siblings too. Its just Jomo (NSB.org) and Melissa!
This photo looks like two separate pictures in one: Sheryl (BFF) x Karen x Melissa x Sammie x Loraine
If you didn't know, Bam & Lanie (Hellz Bellz) love Patron! They raked up a bar tab of over $2,000 that night which included 5 bottles. DAMN!
What the Hellz!?
Mikey x Scott (OPP) x TK x Guil.

FYI: We're taking over the Saloon on Monday in Encinitas so be there! Yeah, I said Encinitas in Northern SD. What? You've never partied there before? Well you're going to this Monday, March 16th. So be there!
Blame it on the...
The place was crackin' and so was Julie's grill! SD is in the building!
Anna x Kim x TK. I miss these girls! They're both booed up now a days! HAHA
MMM (Mysterious Mustache Man) x TK
Dre x Christy Anne (who Annabelle and Terry claim is a female version of me) x Terry (Bumsville) x Annabell (Bumsville)
Uncle Junie x Small Wonder
Fun times! Hi Sheryl!
Hug it out! HAHA
Those were the PG-13 photos from the party. I would like to apologize for my crazy antics, but I guess at some point I took of my shirt in the club. HAHA. I don't even know why, but Jomo has pictures up on his blog. Oh yeah, some please remind me to do sit ups bc my shit ain't crackin'. Go check it out: www.xjomox.blogspot.com

Afterwards the Hellz friends and family cruised over to Tofu House in K Town for some spicy Korean food.
Too bad I was unconscious... HAHA
Oh man... And its only Tuesday! WTF!? HAHA

0 comments: