Thursday, April 16, 2009

F**K IT! I'm going to LA!

I told myself I wasn't going back up to LA until after Las Vegas but I've been productive all week, its for the Britney Spears Circus Tour After Party, my boy Trung from the Bay is in LA, I need to redeem myself since I pasted out last time in VIP, and we've got a secret after-after party in the Hills! Time for late night swimming! ;)

So if you're in LA... Come out to the Sofitel Hotel tonight! Its going to be nuts! Good luck getting in!

Don't worry I'll be back by 8:30AM to pick up DJ Rygar from the SD Airport... I know... Crazy huh!? F**K IT! You only live once so enjoy it!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

YOUR BLOG IS REALLY INTERESTING! I LOVE LOOKING @ IT FOR THE FUNNY STUFF, CONCERTS YOU ATTEND, CELEBRITIES YOU CHILL WITH OR MEET, AND ALL THE BEATFREAKS STUFF.
COOOOOOL STUFF.

Btw, this is your moms sisters bestfriends daughter, Kathy. She told me to check this out.

I LOVE INTERESTING BLOGGGGGGS!!!!

Also, I think I accidently sent you a blank email because I was trying to save the link for this site so I could check it out later, oops!