Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 Flags Magic Mountain for KJ's Bachelor Party!

[Saturday, November 7th] After only 4 hours of sleep, I had to wake up early to head back up to LA to 6 Flags Magic Mountain for KJ's bachelor party. I still can't believe he's getting married next month. Its going to be the first Wildboyz wedding! I can't wait...

CLICK HERE to view photos from my Saturday at 6 Flags and JLounge.

We hit up the Wendy's before heading into the theme park for some $0.99 chicken nuggets... Yum! Introducing KJ (Groom) x Alvin x Leo x Kimtan x Luke x Jay (not pictured Vinh).
OMG!
Alvin actually got in trouble for trying to sell one of his left over tickets... HAHA!
We waited for over an hour and a half before riding X2. Shit was extreme... I love it!

We also hit up Viper before taking our lunch break! Formality '02! HAHA
My favorite ride is Tatsu because it really feels like you're flying the entire time! Plus, we were laughing historically the entire ride because the guy in front of us had some dirty feet! I got off the ride drooling with tears in my eyes... I haven't laughed that hard in forever!
We all tried winning something for KJ... Kimtan tried his luck on this rope ladder. FAIL!
I challenged KJ to the Rock Climb!
I let him beat me because its his bachelor party! I had too... HAHA FYI: I was on the harder side.
You know you love those exquisite calve muscles! ;)
Damn it... How did I let KJ and his stubby baby legs beat me!?
The Dynamic Duo of TK x KJ!
We kept ourselves entertained in line with old stories and stupid jokes.
Leo tested out his basketball skills on the court with a 3 point contest but failed to win a prize. SMH
Last shot KJ... FAIL!
Oceans 11
Kimtan was the only one who won a prize with 4 made 3 pointers!
Eventually KJ won a bear for himself along with the one from Kimtan! How cute!?
We ended the night with a star shots style photo... 143!
It was a long and exhausting day, but I had tons of fun! It was just like old times. Although I wish I could have gone laser tagging at Ultra Zone in SD, I had to play host at JLounge with Usual Suspects LA in Downtown LA.

CLICK HERE if you want to see Alvin's videos from 6 Flags.

0 comments: