Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JLounge with the Victory Nightlife Fam!

[Saturday, November 7th] San Diego invaded Downtown LA's JLounge for Judy Valda's birthday! I was extremely exhausted from being a 6 Flags Magic Mountain all day. You can tell I'm tired in the photos... It was nice to see the SD fam in LA once again. I hope everyone had fun! Thanks Usual Suspects for the hospitality! 143!

CLICK HERE to view photos from 6Flags and JLounge.

DJ Mark Marcelo x DJ Edski
SD is in the house!
You know its mandatory when its your birthday! HAHA Happy birthday Judy!
You too Ben Wang (Playmore Group)!
Ibay x TK x Tracy Nova
Happy birthday to Tracy Nova!
143!
I spent the entire night in the outdoor patio just mingle with folks.
One time Tracy and I got so faded she ended up sleeping under someone's car... HAHA!
Here we go... Thanks Indo (Muse LA) for the shot!
Happy birthday to Vanessa Valdez!
Hello Monique May!
I still don't know what we're doing in this photo but those are some gnarly furry leggings you have!
3/4 of TAA: Joe aka Iggy x TK x Guil
Alex Retodo x Katrina... I'll see you guys in Vegas this weekend!
Ben Wang x Melanie
Cha x TK x Judy
What's going on here!?
Mark Marcelo x T
Aww... I miss my sister, Cindy!
It was then off to iHop in DTLA for our late night dinner.
Reminds me of a Moon over my Hammies! =)
I had the hardest time driving back to North Hollywood... I was seriously falling sleep at the wheel! So tired... I need rest!

0 comments: