Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wale at My House (Hollywood)

[Tuesday, November 3rd] I headed to Best Buy immediately after seeing Neran's (Diamond) tweet about getting the new Canon S90. I've been waiting patiently for months now for this camera. Its the perfect handheld digital camera with all the manual features of a DSLR plus its great in low lighting conditions. Perfect for the clubs! HAHA I couldn't wait to use it...

CLICK HERE to view photos from My House w/ Wale!

Tuesday we hosted Bread & Butter at My House in Hollywood with Wale. Say hi to Mink x Usher aka Mark Marcelo x Talia Sunset... I love this camera already!Here I am trying to do those cool lighting effects with Mr. Ben Wang (Playmore Group)!
Shot of Hennessy with Mink x Doug Wu (Collective)!
Shaun Evaristo x Lyle x Lyle's GF all came out also to see Wale (Interscope)!
I love this camera! Look how nice this photo came out...
Wale performing a few hits off his newly released album "Attention Deficit" in stores now!
F**k you!
Chach x Iris
I'm switching over to Belvedere because they always show us love!
Bee Nguyen (Collective) on the mic!
My House is always crackin'!
It was off to Kitchen 24 afterwards for the After School Special... Too bad I knocked out! FAIL! HAHA
P.S. I love my camera! If you've been thinking about getting a new camera, go pick up the new Canon S90.

0 comments: