Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Photos from Halloween Block Party!

[October 31st, 2009] It seems like our Halloween Block Party was weeks ago because this past week has been so hectic! I need to catch up on sleep, school, work, and blogging but I just haven't had time.

CLICK HERE to visit the Halloween Block Party website.
CLICK HERE for my personal photos from Halloween.

Here are some photos from Halloween. I'm gonna keep the captions to a minimum...

Ms. Sexiest Costume 2008 & 2007 aka Karen!
Shout out to Alex Mina and Rudy for doing it big in the VIP!
Gogo Dancers: Natalie x Kimme



VIP
I don't know if its in her job description as my personal assistant to personally assist me in pouring Grey Goose down people's throats! HAHA



Temecula in the building!

"There you are Peter!"

WTF?
Broken Yolk


Gamalinda Sandwich
=)
Back to the Keating Hotel... WTF? I swear I paid for this room but I don't get a spot on the bed!?

I love this picture...
Happy Halloween!

0 comments: