Sunday, November 8, 2009

Brunch at the Griddle Cafe!

Mark Villa, Talia Sunset, and I had brunch at the popular breakfast spot Griddle Cafe off Sunset. Every time I drive by there's always a line outside the door. We decided to check it out for ourselves...

The Griddle Cafe
7916 Sunset Blvd (corner of Sunset and Fairfax)
Hollywood, CA 90046
323.874.0377

Of course the place was packed and we were all eager and starving to order...
But all the menu items had creative names, so it was hard to figure out what we were really looking at. HAHA
TK: "Poached y Papas" Benedict - A thick sliced of tender baked ham and two poached eggs served atop seasoned potato skins. Covered in incredible Hollandaise sauce with avocado.
Talia: "Kicking and Screaming" Breakfast Tacos - Scrambled eggs, jack cheese, pico de gallo, and chipotle scream sauce stuffed inside tortillas. Topped with avocado and served with refried beans.
Mark: "Manhattan Frittata" - Open faced omelet with thick sliced ham, swish, and grilled, chopped tomato.
Now I know why this place is always crackin' because everything was utterly delicious! Best breakfast I've had in Hollywood so go try it for yourselves. I definitely recommend Griddle Cafe to everyone! =)

This blog is making me hungry!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

mMm I want to eat a million of those breakfast tacos.

Nice blog btw :)