Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Poppin' Champagne...

[Friday, November 6th] We introduced the renewal of R&R: Rhythm & Recreation to Thin/Onyx this past Friday along with Hip-Hop Karaoke (1st Fridays). We had the place crackin' early because of Dennis aka DMagic and Kevin aka Kev Mighty's birthdays!

CLICK HERE to view my personal photos from R&R.
CLICK HERE to visit the official R&R website.

Did I say I loved my new Canon S90!? HAHA
Thanks to DG Photography for setting up their photo booth once again... Wildboyz in the building!
Kimtan aka the Prince of Vietnam
Rachel x Kimtan x Mabel
Welcome back Razo! Its great to see you and thanks for the Patron shot!
These next sequence of photos are crazy! (photo via Archie)
"We poppin' champagne like we won a championship game!"
Happy birthday DMagic and thanks for bringing all the fine pinays! ;)
R&R: Rhythm & Recreation every 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month!
Loving x Alfredo x Lovelyn
Christine and I kept it chill with a tasty Gummy Bear shot! HAHA
Tresha x TK x Christine... I love this picture!
Aww... This one too! ;) HAHA
Bon voyage to the homie Brandon who's moving to Atlanta! Good luck... I know you're gonna make shit happen!
Outsiders in the building!
Ree (Hip-Hop Karaoke) x TK
Happy birthday Kev Might (FYS)! (photo via Vincent)
Don't act like you're gonna get away Kev! HAHA
Josh x Allyssa
Dmagic x Veronica x Christine x Paul
I miss you Kat!!!
I didn't want to show up DMagic on his birthday so I kept my shirt on... HAHA!
What a night!? Time to get a few hours of sleep and head up to 6 Flags Magic Mountain for KJ's bachelor party and then host JLounge in Downtown LA! Its been a long few days and its only the beginning...

0 comments: