Sunday, August 23, 2009

Evil Monito Studio in Ecko Park

Last Tuesday Vince and I visited Rickey Kim at the Evil Monito Magazine headquarters in Ecko Park. Although he was preparing for an academic forum, he chilled out with us and dropped some valuable knowledge about the LA scene. Not only do I feel like there are more opportunities in LA, but I love being surrounded by such motivating and creative people like Rickey.

Here's an excerpt from Rickey's blog:
Later Tony of the Wildz Boyz and good ol’ Vince (who I haven’t seen in years!) came by. Tony is one of the brightest stars I’ve met in recent memory. I like his spirit and his energy. He is planning to move to LA and I welcome him to my town! -Mr. Kim Says

Evil Monito
Mario and Vince relaxing in the studio drinking some cold Coronas.
While we were all conversing behind the studio, Rickey's neighbor pops up out of nowhere and joined our conversation form his bedside window. Hilarious... HAHA!
Thanks Rickey! Look forward to see you more often...

1 comments:

Smart_N_Fatal said...

Big EM fan here ... I've been following this dude Mr. Kim for a good minute now ... I dig the originality and the voice he's maintained thus far and am always impressed with his opinion and taste as far as style and entertainment goes. I found this recent interview w/him breaking it down ... pretty dope. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQjjHcXXiA