Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[Friday] Thin/Onyx with Earthbound Radio

Friday I headed back to San Diego for our event at Thin/Onyx with Earthbound Radio. It was my 4th day in a row going on... But what can I say, I'm a "workaholic"! HAHA Some of the Victory Nightlife staff headed to Bareback Grill first for dinner/meeting before making our way to the hosted vodka bar from 9-10pm.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Thin/Onyx.

Happy birthday to one of our newest Victory staff memebers, Ricky!
I feel like I just turned 21 but then when I see my friend's little sisters at the club, I'm immediately reminded of how old I really am! HAHA

TK x Amanda aka Baby Melissa Hurley
Cheers to our other birthday celebrant Mr. Gian Adams (5&A Dime)!
My favorite bartender: Charlisa
Hennessey shots!? FML!
Get them Patron shots ready Chad!
Its crazy because I met Diane out in New York during my recent trip. Welcome to San Diego!

And of course, my middle school best friend and brother for life... James Ta!
To being 21 again! HAHA
Oh shit, if it isn't my nigga Verna in the house w/ Kaye! HAHA
Mr. Mention aka Ron (Wildboyz) even stopped by to do a guest spot down at Onyx. Shout out to Lee (EOC)!
I miss Sue x Vince x Mabel x Cindy... Oh yeah, and that dark fool Joe (Love Wright)! HAHA
I randomly ran into Jahmal (Prospect Bar & Lounge) on 5th Avenue and invited him in for a drink... It was great to catch up bro! Come up to LA and visit me!
DJ edROC aka Edric (Mindz Alike) will be celebrating his birthday this Friday at Sway Nightclub! Come buy him a Patron shot because they're only $6 before Midnight!
Jane came down to San Diego with a group of girls for a bachelorette/birthday party! They got the VIP treatment with a complimentary bottle of vodka and shots galore! Welcome to SD...
TK x Jane... Vallejo in the building! HAHA
Who wants one!?
Cheers!
Shout out to Jodonn (Victory) and the rest of GNPro!
Congrats to the bachelorette (I actually can't remember your name again... HA)!
Another round of shots for all the ladies courtesy of Ivan!
DJ Tanner (Earthbound Radio) reppin' at Onyx!
I hope you guys all had fun... Come back to SD soon!
Jane x Ivan
DJ Julz aka Julz (Mindz Alike) was playing them love ballads to get everyone in the mood...
I don't even remember taking this... HAHA!
Time for a California burrito with sour cream and guacamole at Santana's Mira Mesa...

1 comments:

MAKA said...

yo that girl Kaye with verna was hot. i had my eye on her... hah.