Wednesday, August 26, 2009

[Sunday] Entree @ Guys & Dolls Lounge

Sunday I headed right back up to LA to for the opening night of Guys & Dolls Lounge in West Hollywood hosted by JL Production. JL Production is known for their crackin' events were their ratio is always at least 6 to 1 (Girls to Guys) with special appearances by athletes and celebrities. They also do My House (Hollywood) on Tuesdays with the Collective. So I was excited when Ben Wang and I were asked to be guest host for the evening. I didn't expect it t get as crazy as it did...

CLICK HERE to see photos from Guys & Dolls.

Its an upscale venue with a legal capacity of only 200 but we packed at least 300+ in there!
Let me buy you a drink...
Melissa S. was in town from New York and came out with her girl Veronica. I want to go back to New York again...
I apologize to those of you that couldn't get in. They were being extremely selective at the door due to the limited capacity. I wish I had a picture of the front around midnight because there was almost 3 times as many people.
Karen x Melissa... For some reason you guys both look like bobble heads! HAHA
The ladies of Boom Kitty: Britney x Althea x Himerria and their choreographer David Ross also come through after their performance.
I got the first round of Patron for everyone!
Cheers to new and old friends!
I took of course another Patron shot with Melanie & Alexis!
Misa Campo (Babe Blvd) also come through along with the birthday girl Talia Sunset! I guess that means more Patron...
The place was way over capacity by 11:45PM... I felt like I was in Vegas!
More Patron?
I can't remember the last time the three of us took a picture together! The Trio: Chachy x Melissa x TK
Some of the celebrities that were in the house included Tyrese, Cuba Gooding Jr., Kwame Brown, Drew Gooden, and a few others...
For some reason all the VIP hostesses were all tall beautiful women and all the bar backs were short Mexicans that looked like Oompa Loompas. Strange...
You guys were so last weeks BFFs... HAHAHA! (Inside joke)
For sure this was one of the most wildest parties I've ever been associated with. There were just a ton of beautiful people there having a great time.
It was then off to Bossa Nova once again for some late night eating! At this point this is pretty much what I was seeing after all those Patron shots...
Al Pesto Pasta = Al Pesto Pasta
Damn my bar tab came out to $300 (originally I thought it was $240 but I forgot I got another round earlier in the night) and its only Monday? WTF!?

Reminders:
[Friday] R&R: World of Dance Pre-Party @ Sway Nightclub
[Saturday] World of Dance @ San Diego Convention Center
[Saturday] World of Dance After Party @ Thin/Onyx
[Labor Day Sunday] Block Party: Farewell to Summer @ House of Blues

0 comments: