Thursday, August 27, 2009

[Monday] Special VIP Event @ Level 3

Monday I stayed in LA for a special VIP event at Level 3 for Do-Knock (Super Cr3w), Tiffani Grant (Fanny Pak), and Cindy Minowa (Kaba) birthday celebrations. There were even performances by Fanny Pak, KM Legacy, Lydia Paek, Do-Knock, and more... The place was packed with dancers from all over. It was great to see everyone... Fun times!

CLICK HERE to view more photos from this VIP event.

What am I doing partying (I mean "working") on a Monday? HAHA
I got a chance to catch Lydia (Quest/Boxcuttahz) perform her last two songs... Great job! Be on the look out for her because rumor has it she just got signed!
Awww... I feel like I haven't seen Stacey (World of Dance) or Jeff in forever! I'm so happy for the two of them!
Culture Shock LA: Eddie x Lauren... Come back to SD and visit me again!
Thanks to my fellow Vietnamese brother Tony Tran (Kaba) for the shots of Patron!
Jazyme x David = 2 of my all time favorite performers/people!
Lawrence (Kaba) x Jed (TM)
Jun (TM) x Stacey
More Patron with: Eric x Melissa x Tony x Bui x Kevin (?)
Vietnam represent: Tran x Bui x Nguyen
So normally Stacey, Myron, and I take our patented WOD Tripod photo but since Myron was busy all night playing host... This was all we could get! HAHA
At least he turned around for this one! HAHA 143!
Happy birthday Cindy (Kaba)!
Melissa Reign (Babe Blvd) is always at Level 3 but then again, so am I! HAHA
Kaba Modern VIP Table
Yuri (Kaba) x Melissa
Tony breakin' it down...
Aww looks like Mica (21XL) and Myron are having a heart to heart... How cute!
Brandon (TM) x Alexis (TM)
It was then off to the North Hollywood Dinner where it quickly turned into a photo frenzy...

TK x Draya x David Ross x Phlex x Melissa x Frankie
The fake laugh...
The dramatic look...
Fun times!
At this point I've been partying 6 out of the past 7 days... My liver and my bank account hate me right now!

1 comments:

Micki Ellis said...

HAHA WTF! I DIDNT EVEN KNO YOU TOOK THAT PICTURE!! 143