Monday, August 24, 2009

[Tuesday] My House x Ecco Lounge

Last Tuesday a gang of us headed out to My House and Ecco Lounge in Hollywood for some fun times. It was the first time I was going out with Cheryl aka Ellen (Wildgirlz) since she's moved up to LA.

CLICK HERE to see photos from our Tuesday night out.

I started off by buying a round of 7 vodka redbulls plus a glass of champagne for the birthday girl.
Yay for new friends!
Wildboyz 4 Life! Vince x Cheryl x TK
Melissa x TK
My House is always crackin' on Tuesdays with beautiful people!
We stayed at My House until Midnight then headed over to Ecco Lounge for TMF Tuesdays hosted by Khai & Joanna (Love Made). Right when we got there Joanna greeted us with Patron shots... FOL!
I've known Joanna since 2002 when we were both on Formality & NYR! HAHA
Happy birthday to Lina!
Ben (Clae) isn't much of a dancer...
But Melissa sure is! HAHA
We were all going crazy on the dance floor pumping our fist to the electro music!
I'm so excited that Cheryl lives in LA because she's one of my favorite people!
Jason Bueno is in the building! I miss my fellow 6 footer! Great seeing you bro!
We ended the night with pasta and pizza at Bossa Nova on Sunset!
Someone is a sleepy drunk... HAHA!

0 comments: