Monday, August 24, 2009

Lovemade x Han Cholo "Cold Heart" Launch Party

Mark Marcelo and I headed out to have a look at the new Artist Condos in North Hollywood last Wednesday. They has some really spacious 1,400 square feet units with 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, a loft, and even a rooftop patio, but of course those were way out of my price range. Of course everyone wants a place that is big with lots of amenities, but I also want a spot that is welcoming to guest. I'm not in any rush to move to LA yet but I've been ready. Its just a matter of find the perfect place within my price range. Wish me luck!

Here are few pictures of snapped of the unit that was almost within my price range. It was a 2 bedroom corner unit for that had a very inviting living room.
I want it!
That night a few of us headed to the Thompson Hotel's rooftop in Beverly Hills for the Lovemade x Han Cholo "Cold Hearted" party. The venue had an amazingly beautiful 360 degree view.

Here's the Lovemade x Han Cholo jewelry callabo piece.
Sushi Rolls x Kobe Sliders
There were many familiar faces in the house. It was a much more chill vibe than that of My House and Ecco Lounge but it was a nice change of pace.
Happy birthday to Tammy (Lovemade)!
Melissa x Jenessa (Lovemade)
Lanie (Hellz) x Jelynn Rodriguez x Junior
Joanna (Lovemade) x TK x Melissa
Weirdos...
I spent most of the night talking to people about my transition to LA. I appreciate all the advice and look forward to finding a place. Hopefully soon... I'm ready!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the lovemade / han cholo colab. dope video of brandon and his partner : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uL1lcbzK-o