Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thanks Lesley!

I just took this from Lesley's facebook...

"This is Toe-Knee, the stranger that I met in JFK and then stayed with for couple of days in LA. For as corny as this sounds, he's probably one of the most significant people I've met in the past several years in terms of my growth as a person. And I swear he's not flipping you off, just showing off his expert splint-making skills. On the other side of his finger, a plastic soup spoon. Thats talent right there." -Lesley B.
Awww... Thanks Lesley! That was definitely one of the more spontaneous moments I've ever had w/ a complete stranger! HAHA Glad you had fun and I was able to make a difference (as corny as it sounds)... Hopefully I'll be back in NYC soon!

If you don't recall my 36 hour hostage situation at JFK you can click here to get a recap or click here & here for Lesley's 24 hours in LA.

0 comments: