Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Johnny Cupcakes Suitcase Tour: San Diego

I wish I could have been at 5&A Dime this past Monday for the Johnny Cupcakes Suitcase Tour because from the looks of it, it was straight CRACKIN'! I didn't hear about Johnny Cupcakes until I lived at Bumsville because Annabelle was a huge fan. I thought he really sold cupcakes...

I admire Johnny Cupcakes' constant hustle, his genuine desire to connect with his customers, and build memorable experience with them to has become the foundation of his success. Read his complete story + timeline at www.johnnycupcakes.com.



Here's the Johnny Cupcakes video from the 5&A Dime stop. We all had a really good time with the JC crew and it was great to see and meet everyone that came out. We're also working on a 5Dtv episode about the event...I know, I know, it's been a really long time since the last video but we promise that we'll have something soon...

0 comments: