Thursday, April 22, 2010

T(K) @ Teddy's

[Tuesday, April 6th] I headed over to the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood for an exclusive event at Teddy's featuring DJ Lady Sha & DJ Quix on Tuesday. The spot was already at capacity by the time I got there, but luckily I know some people... HAHA! ;) Everyone was there, including Tyson Beckford, Tatyana Ali, LMFAO, Quddus, and the LA fam bam!

When I walked in I was immediately greeted by Neran holding a chrome magnum bottle of Belevedere... SMH!
Rhea x Sunny (Android Homme)
The hostesses with the mostesses... Jenilee Reyes!
Peter (Lacoste) can you get me a drink too?
I rolled out with the original triple treat: James aka Crazy Guy x TK x Mark aka Chachy
Crackin'!
#morebelve please! HAHA
Sky Blu (LMFAO) x Eric Dlux (SKAM) x Neran
Did you know DJ Lady Sha was the first female to win the WMC (2008) DJ spin-off in history!
Danny Lee (Producer) x Uncle Pete (Lacoste)
Here comes trouble aka Taryn (RVCA) x Talia Sunset... Don't they look like they're plotting some evil scheme? I wouldn't be surprised!
Although we had constant bottles of Belvedere at our table, I only had one drink! :) Trying to cut back on my drinking, not so much on my partying though! HAHA Fun times!

0 comments: