Monday, August 31, 2009

FOX x NBC: World of Dance Promos

[Friday, August 28th] Was the beginning of a long and exhausting weekend. The day started off with me waking up at 5:30am to head to the Fox 5 studio in Clairemont Mesa to do a promo segment for World of Dance with Choreo Cookies (WOD Champions) and Bboy Roxrite (Freestyle Sessions Champion). It was just a short 2 minute segment but it was fun! Hopefully a few of you got a chance to catch it... I'll find the video and post it later!

CLICK HERE to see all the photos.

I got a chance to meet and be interviewed by the lovely Chrissy Russo (Weather)! She's super fun and very attractive!
CC Newbie (HAHA) x Roxrite x Dea x Jessica x TK x Ross
Thanks again to Choreo Cookies & Roxrite for doing such an amazing job, and for waking up at the butt crack of dawn! 143!

Later that afternoon I headed to NBC studios in Downtown SD to do another promo for the afternoon news at 4pm with Vanessa Andrada (UFX) and her kids at StudioFX. My wonderful assistants, Hannah and Noelle also came along to join in on the fun.
StudioFX were one of the many teams exhibitioning at World of Dance.
I did a short interview, but it was weird to see myself on all the screens in HD! HAHA... They only used like 2 lines from the interview but at least we were able to get the word out about WOD.
Thanks to StudioFX for coming through!
My day would last from 5:30am until 4:00am (22.5 hours), followed by World of Dance the next day! OMG!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We always got ur back, TK!

Carlo said...

cc newbies name is carlo hahahahaha