Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lisa Kai's Birthday @ Sidebar

[Wednesday, September 2nd] I headed down to Downtown to have dinner for Lisa Kai's birthday (Babe Blvd) with Twee (Cockstar), Christine, Denise, Jay (EOC), and Kevin (FYS) at RA Sushi. I forgot my camera so I didn't get a chance to take any pictures, but the girls did so I'll wait for them to post them.

CLICK HERE to view Brand-Ez's photos from Wednesday.

Lisa was celebrating her birthday at Sidebar's Service Industry Night (S.I.N.) but I stopped by 923 before heading over to meet up with the Mindz Alike family & friends.
Victory Nightlife x EOC x FYS x Mindz Alike
F**K YOUR BLOG!
Scott (One People Project) x Kev Might (FYX)
A handful of us headed over to Sidebar around 11:30am to find out it was hella crackin'! I was super surprised because I've never seen any events in SD this crackin' on a Wednesday. Supposedly their Wednesday S.I.N. is their best night of the week. Reminded me of Hollywood...
It was so crowded inside but luckily Lisa had a VIP table...
PUMP YOUR FIST!
Happy Birthday Lisa!
TK x Cyrus x Andy
Kev Mighty x Brand-Ez x Jayallthetime
Guil (TAA)
I pretty much stayed up in the VIP booth most of the night because it took forever to get a drink and there was no walking/dancing space.
We love you to Scott!
Damn that was on a Wednesday? HAHA Felt like Saturday night! Fun times... Glad to see everyone! Happy birthday Lisa Kai!

Photos courtesy of Brand-Ez!

0 comments: