Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I want the Canon S90!

Since I'm constantly taking photos, I thought I'd upgrade my digital camera. Once I heard about the new Canon G11, I was convinced this was the perfect combination between a compact digital and SLR, but it was still a bit too bulky for me. Then I found out about the compact Canon S90. It has all the main features of the G11 in a more compact size and most importantly it has the new low light mode, which will be perfect for the clubs. HAHA

Canon S90

Key Features & Specs:
+ New 10 megapixel “high-sensitivity” sensor
+ RAW format
+ DIGIC 4 Processor
+ ISO 80-3200
+ 28-105mm f/2.0-4.9 zoom lens with OIS optical image stabilization
+ New customizable control ring
+ “Dual Anti-Noise System”
+ 3.0 inch LCD with improved color rendition and 461,000 pixels
+ Enhanced i-Contrast
+ Improved scene detection
+ New Low-light mode

For more info check out: Canon S90

1 comments:

Elijah Nicolas said...

I wan the S90 too, but am disappointed with it's lack of 1080p video capabilities. I'll probably keep on waiting.