Monday, August 31, 2009

[Thursday] Scott's Birthday @ Voyuer

I headed to San Diego's newest venue in the Gaslamp, Voyuer (formerly Ole Madrid) last Thursday to celebrate Scott's birthday (One People Project). Gabe Vega (Feel the Noise) has been hosting Thursdays there for the past month. We're thinking about joining forces for a one off special Thursday event in September so look out for that...

CLICK HERE to see more photos from Voyuer.

Posse out...
The Hosts: Gabe Vega x Saul Q
Destiny x Jessica x TK
Its a Thin/Onyx reunion! Congrats to Mel who's now the bar manager at Voyuer!
Robbie x Flo (5&A Dime)
Happy birthday Scott! HAHA
I haven't seen these two in forever!
You gotta check out the LED wall they have behind the DJ booth at Voyuer its ridiculous!
Of course we had to do at least one round of Patron! Cheers!
Aww... I miss my old roomies: Annabelle x Terry
Joe and I cut out at midnight since I had to be up by 5:30am to do the Fox Morning News! We stopped by his house to see his new puppy. It so cute because they both have the same skin color! HAHAHA
Good night...

0 comments: