Tuesday, September 1, 2009

[Las Vegas] Naked City @ V Bar TONIGHT!

I'm hoping I can make it out tonight after my meetings in San Diego. Just cross your fingers I get on a flight flying standby on United. Hope to see you there!

Most people go to Vegas to gamble, drink, and party… I go to Vegas to work, gamble, drink and paaaartaaay!!! So what better way to end my first day of Project than w/ my sexy bitches, bottles of Belve’ and did I say sexy bitches?!

Come party the night away w/ Hellz, Misswax, Lovemade, and Mosley Tribes as we present to yah, Naked City at the V Bar in The Venetian Hotel!!!

BTW… I almost forgot to mention that there will be gift bags provided by Hellz, Lovemade, Misswax, Mosley Tribes, and Fader Magazine and some lucky ones will be walking away w/ the Hellz x Misswax ring / earrings, the Lovemade x Han Cholo earring and the Mosley Tribes Snowbeach 2 uni-sex teal aviators.


Via: What the Hellz

0 comments: