Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Encore of Entree @ Guys & Dolls (Hollywood)

[Sunday, August 30th] I was knocked out on Sunday... Trying to catch up on some much needed rest. Mark Marcelo, Julz, and Guil all came by the house to chill for a minute before we headed down south to Noriza's for Edric's birthday gathering. Mark and I couldn't stay long because we had to be back in Hollywood in time for Guys & Dolls, but we got a few laughs, sipped on some bubbly, and shared a few stories before heading out.

CLICK HERE for photos from Guys & Dolls on Sunday.

Thanks Noriza for having us over!
Julz x Brandon x Dom x Guil x Gian
Happy birthday Edric!
Mark and I made it back to LA in record time for the encore of Entree going on each and every Sunday at Guys & Dolls in West Hollywood!

Shout out to Alley (Nordstrom) for coming through with her homiegirls...
Cyrus, Twee, and the rest of the gang came through and of course we kicked off the night with Patron!
The place was crackin'!
Thanks Jerry (JL) for dropping off this bottle of Grey Goose. Open up Mel!
You too Twee!
Alright... Me too I guess!
Mark Marcelo x Cyrus x Jeff x Sudan x Twee
Chris Pesto in the house!
No more alcohol please... =(
Time for Bossa Nova!

Starting this week I'm going to cut back on my drinking. Seriously! I took a look at my financial statements and they aren't crackin'! I need to start budgeting... FML! But then again, I'm reminded of the phrase, "You only live once... So buy everything!" HAHA

REMINDER: Get your $5 presale tickets for Block Party: Farewell to Summer @ House of Blues now before its too late!

0 comments: