Friday, December 25, 2009

The Case of the Mondays

[Monday, December 21st] After my first grocery shopping experience, we all headed over to Little Tokyo for dinner with Lanie (Hellz Bellz) and Flo.

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Monday.

Cha x Noriza
Who wants a sake shot?
Yummm... I love the Dragon Roll!
Bernedette x Kim finally made it after getting lost for about an hour... HAHA!
It was back to the condo after dinner to meet up with the world famous DJ Virus (Battlestar) for another round... Cheers!
If you didn't know DJ Virus and Mark Marcelo will be doing a 4 turntable DJ set for NYE: 2010. I can't wait... It's gonna be ill!
Cha, Noriza, and I decided last minute to head to Highlands for the 21XL x Floss Angeles Hip Hop Nutcracker Holiday Party.
Shout out to the Floss Angeles production team for putting on yet another wonderful show!
I love my girl Puff!
TM's: Jed x Jun
I spy lots of bootie shakin'!
Chris (DanceTag.tv) x Phlex (Floss Angeles) x TK
Cherie (Armory) x her BF
Happy birthday Melissa Reign from TK x Justyle! =)
Melissa Reign aka Birthday Girl x TK
When we got back to the house, both DJ Virus and DJ Julz were still practicing on the tables...
It was just another Monday... Slumber Party!

0 comments: