Friday, December 25, 2009

My first grocery shopping experience at Vons!

[Monday, December 21st] This might sound a bit ridiculous, considering I'm 26 years old, but I've never gone grocery shopping for myself before. Actually, I did when I lived abroad in China for 6 months, but this was different.... Kinda! HAHA

CLICK HERE to see pictures of my first shopping experience at Vons.

Anyways, we had special visitors from San Diego come visit our new place aka Noriza x Cha x Julz.
I didn't want to go to Vons all by myself, so Noriz and Cha came to supervise me. Thanks guys!
Looks like Noriz is just as excited I was to do a bit of grocery shopping!
Peanut butter and jelly are both a must have at the house...
Thanks to Noriza, I found out there was actually a PB & J premixed jar by Smuckers! That's awesome!
Now if you know me, you know I love milk! How do you think I got so tall?
And you know I love my cereal! So many options...
I got all the essentials! Its hard to stay focused on just the necessities when you have A.D.D. I wanted everything but I was trying to keep within my $100 budget but...
That didn't happen! I ended up spending $120 and thats after the $40 worth of savings from being a Vons club member. =(
Man, I never knew groceries could be so expensive. I use to be such a brat when I was younger because I use to get mad when An Diep aka my Mom would buy generic cereal. SMH. I now have a much greater appreciation for my Mom! 143!

0 comments: