Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa S @ Brix in Pasadena!

[Saturday, December 19th] I headed out to Old Town Pasadena to Brix for Melissa S's birthday celebration along with some of the SF fam. It was my second time partying out there, kinda reminds me of San Diego's Gaslamp District.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Saturday & Sunday night out.

When Mark Marcelo (Victory) and I got there around Midnight, they were already at capacity.
Happy birthday Melissa!
Alex Retodo (Hvyrsnl) x Katrina
We ended up getting a bottle of Grey Goose because it was only $150. "Go girl, its your birthday. Open wide, if you thirsty..."
You too Rygar... You ignorant bastard!
The Fellas:
The Ladies:
Wait... What are you trying to do with that bucket bro? HAHA
I'm gonna kill you...
In the end, I ended up getting Rygar with that bucket of ice water! HAHA 143 baby!
Hello ladies... ;)
Kim aka Sis x Bernadette also came through to meet up too!
I like this picture... I am actually smelling her hair! HAHA
Good night!
Happy birthday once again to Melissa! Glad we could celebrate with you before you head back to New York. I'll be in NYC the last week of January for the Hellz Bellz party! See you on the East Coast!

0 comments: