Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kiss Lounge x My House

[Tuesday, December 15th] We all headed out to Kiss Lounge (for the second night in a row) to stop by the dynamic duo of Jenilee Reyes & Kristen Brockman's Christmas Party before making our way to My House for Doug Wu's (Playmore) birthday.

CLICK HERE to view more photos.

Santa's Helpers: Kristin x Mink x Jenilee
Kristin (Deal or No Deal) x TK
It was Chachy's last night before he headed to the Philippines with his family for Christmas.
My House was ridiculously crackin'!
I ran into Ms. Katrina Jo (LA Clippers) in the VIP!
The cast of Wild n Out was there for DJ D-Wrek's birthday. I spy Amber Rose and Affion Crockett...
Mr. Carey aka Nick Canon
My ever so happy Playmore partner... Benjamin Wang!
Nick Canon was mixing his own songs with Mariah songs... HAHA!
TK x Milady x Doug Wu x Ben Wang... Happy birthday Doug!
Mark Marcelo x Joanna (Love Made)
Time for Bossa Nova...
Al Pesto Chicken Pasta... =)
Hi Tiff! I guess I'm a sleepy boy! HAHA
Good night!

0 comments: