Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sunday at Guys & Dolls with the Europeans! HAHA

[Sunday, December 20th] Woke up Sunday morning to meet up with Mink & Lisa for a hot bowl of Pho at Pho 36.

CLICK HERE to view photos from Saturday & Sunday night out.

That night we all headed to Guys & Dolls for Entree Sundays with JL Production.
Jasmine came out to party with me because she was going back to Belgium on the 30th. She brought along some of her friends from Spain. Shout out to the Europeans!
Geez, was your Hen & Coke that good!? HAHA
Sunday's at Guys & Dolls is always crackin'! I saw Rza (Wu-Tang) & Brandy while I was there.
Round 1 on me!
Jasmine x Maria
I can't stop staring... HAHA!
If you haven't come out to Guys & Dolls yet, its definitely the most crackin' spot on a Sunday night! Hit me up...

0 comments: