Monday, December 21, 2009

Playmore Holiday Party @ Villa

[Thursday, December 17th] Allen (Usual Suspects), Jerry Meng (Playmore), Mark Marcelo, and I spent the afternoon working from our living room on the upcoming Manny Pacquaio vs. Floyd Mayweather weekend in March. Its the fight of the century and trust me, we're taking it to a whole another level... Stay tuned!

CLICK HERE to view all my photos from Thursday.

This Wednesday our new Samsung LED HDTV comes in and hopefully our home theatre system will also be done too. We're hoping to have a very guest friendly, yet functional living room/workspace.
That night was the Playmore Group Holiday Party at Villa Lounge in West Hollywood to celebrate Douglas Playmore aka Doug Wu's birthday. Its been a great year and I am excited for what the Playmore Group has in store for 2010.

Introducing our newest edition to the Playmore Group... Ms. Katrina Jo!
Benjamin Playmore aka Ben Wang x Jenilee Reyes x Julie
I had to head over to My House to pick up a case of Tres Generaciones tequilla, but when I returned I saw a LA County Fire Department truck dropping off 3 lovely ladies... That's the way to roll! I've never seen anything like that... HAHA!
Villa was crackin' with beautiful people!
Thanks to Cheryl & TJ (Wildboyz) for coming through. I love having the SD homies come through... 143!
Wang Siblings:
Melissa S. x Ryan Garcia aka DJ Rygar (600 Inc)
The Carandang Clan & friends!
Shots of Belvedere with Ms. Carandang!
The Usual Suspects are in the building: Marc x Rishi x Lorraine
Clipper Girls: Ariel x Katrina
DJ Sean G closing out the night.
Happy birthday to my girl Tiff Tolentino!
Mink x Lanie (Hellz)
Happy birthday Douglas Playmore!
Jerry Meng x Levi Maestro (Maestro Knows)
You know we couldn't end the night without some Korean food...
Thank you to everyone for coming out to support the Playmore Group... Get ready 2010!

0 comments: